1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Line 10 muffin cups with parchment liners.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the coconut flour, almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and sea salt. Make sure there are no clumps.
3. Stir in the eggs, pumpkin puree, melted ghee, and vanilla until completely mixed in.
4. Spoon the batter evenly into the muffin cups and smooth the tops. (They should be almost full, not 2/3 or 3/4 full.) If desired, sprinkle pumpkin seeds on top and press gently
5. Bake for about 25 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean and the muffins are very slightly golden around the edges.
Get on the waitlist!
Enrolling again Soon! The Vibrant Woman Hybrid Group Coaching Program