These delightful low-carb, no-guilt Pumpkin Muffins are great to eat for a quick breakfast, for dessert or just a guilt-free snack! We love these treats around here year-round but especially in the fall when it’s time for pumpkin everything! These treats are made with almond flour and Monkfruit sweetener so they are only about 5 net carbs for one muffin, they’re diabetic-friendly, keto-friendly, gluten-free, and they’re low on the glycemic index!
What You’ll Need
½ cup coconut flour
1/2 cup Almond Flour
1/2 cup Brown Monkfruit sweetener
1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
1 tbsp Pumpkin pie spice
1/4 tsp Sea salt
4 large Eggs
3/4 cup Pumpkin puree
1/2 cup Melted Ghee (measured solid, then melted; can sub butter or coconut oil)
1 tsp Gluten free Vanilla extract
Pumpkin seeds (for topping – optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Line 10 muffin cups with parchment liners.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the coconut flour, almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and sea salt. Make sure there are no clumps.
3. Stir in the eggs, pumpkin puree, melted ghee, and vanilla until completely mixed in.
4. Spoon the batter evenly into the muffin cups and smooth the tops. (They should be almost full, not 2/3 or 3/4 full.) If desired, sprinkle pumpkin seeds on top and press gently
5. Bake for about 25 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean and the muffins are very slightly golden around the edges.